Friday, February 12, 2010

CD-Rs FOR S A L E ...... 1 DOLLAR EACH!

HOWDY! WE HAVE FINALLY BURNED TONS OF CD-Rs .... WE HAVE LOADS OF ALBUMS FROM A LOT OF NM6R ARTISTS......CD-Rs with CUSTOM ART 1 DOLLAR..... we also have one BOX SET with 12 albums .(and custom art) of course ...which we will be selling for T E N DOLLARS.... here's some cd-rs WE will have for sale at UPCOMING SHOWS........................ ALTO JEFFRO-suicide country I THE EYE-not my dad I THE EYE-neonneonneo BLACK STEEL PEACOCK-s/t UNCLE NAKED AND THE MYSTERY PRIESTS-thrill cosby ALTO JEFFRO-shit:b-sides and demos GAETANA BROWN-the raw elixir sessions ALTO COCK-goodman disc ALTO JEFFRO-love songs ALTO COCK-creamy butt sex UNCLE NAKED AND THE MYSTERY PRIESTS-hate juice cassette UNUNI-sniffles BLACK STEEL PEACOCK-dirty blues BLACK STEEL PEACOCK-joined 8 BLACK STEEL PEACOCK-units I THE EYE- dead friends I THE EYE - face for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment